Masturbation Techniqeus? 06-27-2015, 08:55 PM
#1
What is the best masturbation techniques for you guys?
| Masturbation Techniqeus? filter_list | |
(06-27-2015, 09:05 PM)Ducati Wrote:(06-27-2015, 08:55 PM)Uzi2 Wrote: What is the best masturbation techniques for you guys?
I find that petrol as lube used with sandpaper gives the best results. For real though, I basically move my hand, up and down my 2 inch destroyer.
(06-27-2015, 09:06 PM)Pirate Wrote:(06-27-2015, 09:05 PM)Ducati Wrote:(06-27-2015, 08:55 PM)Uzi2 Wrote: What is the best masturbation techniques for you guys?
I find that petrol as lube used with sandpaper gives the best results. For real though, I basically move my hand, up and down my 2 inch destroyer.
sandpaper wtf?
![[Image: 193_bosch-orbital-sander.png]](http://coastalhire.co.za/files/imagecache/view/product_images/193_bosch-orbital-sander.png)
(06-27-2015, 09:05 PM)Ducati Wrote:Sand Paper?(06-27-2015, 08:55 PM)Uzi2 Wrote: What is the best masturbation techniques for you guys?
I find that petrol as lube used with sandpaper gives the best results. For real though, I basically move my hand, up and down my 2 inch destroyer.