Eleven Years of Service
Posts: 95
Threads: 8
Do some of you actaully hate muslims? 06-11-2015, 05:52 PM
#1
I know most of the people that mock muslims don't actaully hate them. But lately i've seen more people mocking them but it doesn't sound like a ''joke'' if you know what i mean.
Edit: The question goes with jewish people, christian people too etc.
•
Eleven Years of Service
Posts: 150
Threads: 20
RE: Do some of you actaully hate muslims? 06-11-2015, 08:37 PM
#4
Muslims are mostly only made fun of because of the bad side of their religion (aka terrorism). And jews are mostly only made fun of because of the holocaust. Every religion that is made fun of is for a reason, no one just makes fun of someone for nothing.
•
Eleven Years of Service
Posts: 60
Threads: 23
RE: Do some of you actaully hate muslims? 06-30-2015, 02:07 AM
#6
I often see muslims be made fun of just because of the bad side of their religion. I don't agree with it and I don't really make jokes like that or against any other religion either.
Honestly because religion is just bullshit altogether.
•
Eleven Years of Service
Posts: 501
Threads: 131
RE: Do some of you actaully hate muslims? 06-30-2015, 03:34 AM
#8
I don't hate Muslims, but I hate niggers that act fucking white aka Kappa. He's a nigger that needs to be hung.
Attempting to be the sites official shit poster
•
Eleven Years of Service
Posts: 275
Threads: 36
RE: Do some of you actaully hate muslims? 07-02-2015, 07:31 PM
#10
well i'm a muslim and no we don't walk around allahu akbar'ing at stuff
that's just some bad side that even normal muslims are afraid of
edit: why has pirate disabled my signature?
•