Login Register






General hate thread filter_list
Author
Message
General hate thread #1
fuck weeaboos

tryin to call themselves otaku like it's any better
blob

Reply

RE: General hate thread #2
I hate Broccoli, can this be a general broccoli hate thread?
[Image: SouZ0uz.gif]

Reply

RE: General hate thread #3
(03-18-2015, 06:49 PM)Skeleton Wrote: I hate Broccoli, can this be a general broccoli hate thread?

idc hate on everything idgaf

but i agree fuck broccoli and it's evil cousin cauliflower
blob

Reply

RE: General hate thread #4
cauliflower is confirmed satans smegma.
[Image: SouZ0uz.gif]

Reply

RE: General hate thread #5
Negative thread.

* jihadi_john_ has closed the thread.

Reply

RE: General hate thread #6
* THC thinks jihadi_john_ is a wannabe mod
[Image: SouZ0uz.gif]

Reply

RE: General hate thread #7
(03-18-2015, 06:59 PM)jihadi_john_ Wrote: Negative thread.

* jihadi_john_ has closed the thread.

lol negative thread go fuck off you cheeky scrublord

where the fuck do you think you are

you're probably a fucking weeaboo aswell
blob

Reply

RE: General hate thread #8
I dont think he is a weeaboo, I think he is a broccoli.
[Image: SouZ0uz.gif]

Reply

RE: General hate thread #9
Otaku and weeabo = nerd. End of story faggots

Reply

RE: General hate thread #10
fuck weaboos and league of legends
[Image: tumblr_n4x4ciJDbA1s25izqo1_r2_250.gif]

Reply