Login Register






Gun control. filter_list
Author
Message
Gun control. #1
EUROS and slavs please leave.
*fixed*
I personally love my benelli nova and as for the second amendment, well, SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.
So what do you guys think about gun control?
I don't know anything about nothing, which is why I am master of everything.

Reply

RE: Gun control. #2
As a Swede from Sweden iam not allowed to own a firearm in any situation (knifes are also illegal) but in my opinion about gun control is that if you feel the need for a firearm u should be allowed to have one as long as you are mentally stable and gone through the proper training, i do not understand the whole AR and assault weapons cases in the US (in my opinion rifles should be restricted to the Military and SPEC)
If I'm bipolar, aren't there moments where a guy like crashes in the corner like, 'Oh my God, it's all my mom's fault!' Shut up! Shut up! Stop! Move forward.

Reply

RE: Gun control. #3
i feel we should own guns but it should be required to have a safety lock on at all times and it be mandatory to have a safety lock on the gun when not in use

Reply

RE: Gun control. #4
(03-05-2015, 12:55 AM)Xaniaxa Wrote: As a Swede from Sweden iam not allowed to own a firearm in any situation (knifes are also illegal) but in my opinion about gun control is that if you feel the need for a firearm u should be allowed to have one as long as you are mentally stable and gone through the proper training, i do not understand the whole AR and assault weapons cases in the US (in my opinion rifles should be restricted to the Military and SPEC)

It's to late for you, your already brainwashed.

Sweden cannot be saved. -.-
I don't know anything about nothing, which is why I am master of everything.

Reply

RE: Gun control. #5
I think that everyone should be allowed to own a gun once they go through the necessary training and screening. If someone is such a psychopath that they are going to kill innocent people, then they will find a way to do it with or without a gun, that is not a problem with guns, it's a problem with people.
[Image: rlrauOx.png]

Reply

RE: Gun control. #6
[Image: 33krip4.jpg]
[Image: nlsw75.jpg]
[Image: eb56dk.jpg]
[Image: 2prwv4h.jpg]
[Image: 2dvmmxk.jpg]
[Image: 24euav4.jpg]
Tbh, fuck liberals, yes i know that they bring about social advancement. But in all honesty, there are better alternatives to equality than socialism
Get rekt http://webmup.com/Fh6Cn/
also fuck the brady campain
normie: I am a normal citizen who would like to purchase a gun.
government: Ok here you go, just don't hurt anyone.
other: I am a bipolar angry socialist comie who identifys as an Apache helicopter.
government: Ok here you go, just don't hurt any one.
(fix)
I don't know anything about nothing, which is why I am master of everything.

Reply

RE: Gun control. #7
this is why libertarians exist they are like the centrists of the political world

Reply

RE: Gun control. #8
Now thinking about it, there must always be a perfect balance between yin and yang.
But then again, were talking about inanimate objects. -.-
I don't know anything about nothing, which is why I am master of everything.

Reply

RE: Gun control. #9
This is my way of deleting this message, thank you.
(This post was last modified: 07-21-2022, 11:05 AM by skatmoon.)

Reply

RE: Gun control. #10
Ignoring the second amendment that guarantees our rights to own firearms, I'm all for owning a gun. I own a one. I bought one a few years ago, and got a concealed carry permit last year after a guy tried to rob me last year after I helped fix his flat tire. I used it a month later to shoot a dog that was attacking my brother. Anyone who says that there's no point in owning one is delusional. Police can't teleport to you when you need help, and you can't sweet talk an attacking animal.

Reply