Login Register






ISIS plans to invade Europe through Libya filter_list
Author
Message
ISIS plans to invade Europe through Libya #1


thoughts? 

Reply

RE: ISIS plans to invade Europe through Libya #2
On a serious note, if they do start attacking nato countries consistlently (as in trying to invade) their just gonna get anally fucked.
on another note, Top Kek gg ISIS

Reply

RE: ISIS plans to invade Europe through Libya #3
isis will be seriously rekt if they ever attempted that.

Reply

RE: ISIS plans to invade Europe through Libya #4
oh isii going to get rekt !!!

Reply

RE: ISIS plans to invade Europe through Libya #5
Italy is genuinly scared because these fucking sheepfuckers are crossing the waters disguised as refugees.. I don't know how Europe is supposed to counter that. Pretty smart on Isis' part. Ofcourse there will be attacks on Isis, but you don't stop a fucking idiot that has a gun in his house and wants to shoot up random people..

Reply

RE: ISIS plans to invade Europe through Libya #6
Right now (from what I know) Iraq and Libia are clusterfucks of religous militas that the gov doesn't control and most that opose isis in the east also hate the west as much so the'er not in any postion to even consider invosion from a logical standpoint, but they are'nt logical..

Reply

RE: ISIS plans to invade Europe through Libya #7
1 nuke and we can start with a fresh islam.
(This post was last modified: 02-20-2015, 02:02 AM by lailaila.)

Reply

RE: ISIS plans to invade Europe through Libya #8
I'm sorry for being a weeaboo, but I like that Shinna Mashiro avatar. :^)

Reply

RE: ISIS plans to invade Europe through Libya #9
(02-20-2015, 02:02 AM)Moon Man Wrote: I'm sorry for being a weeaboo, but I like that Shinna Mashiro avatar. :^)

No,weeabs need to die
にが
の
とふ
8=========D

Reply

RE: ISIS plans to invade Europe through Libya #10
I would just be happy to see the EU take on those fucking goat molesters for once.
[Image: rlrauOx.png]

Reply