Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 4,529
Threads: 581
RE: Racism 01-22-2015, 03:01 AM
#2
Ok, I only watched the first minute of the video, but I don't see any racism so far
Whoop Whoop?
•
Ten Years of Service
Posts: 339
Threads: 101
RE: Racism 01-26-2015, 10:24 PM
#6
Not all of us will amount to nothing. Just look at Socrates, Albert Eisenstein, and Shakespeare their lives haven't amounted to nothing they made great feats and did great things and we could do the same.
•
Eleven Years of Service
Posts: 12
Threads: 1
RE: Racism 03-02-2015, 10:12 AM
#7
....................................
(This post was last modified: 12-31-2016, 07:59 PM by Bag.)
•
Eleven Years of Service
Posts: 376
Threads: 25
RE: Racism 03-02-2015, 03:12 PM
#8
That video didnt affect me.
no
•
Eleven Years of Service
Posts: 2
Threads: 0
RE: Racism 03-02-2015, 10:35 PM
#9
I personally think that racism is a massive issue and it's all bullshit, but when I raid streams, I use things like Naziism and the KKK just for shock value, and I'm pretty sure most people who pull that shit in streams are using if for shock value as well.
•