Login Register






False flag this video please filter_list
Author
Message
False flag this video please #1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Pb52GmHAJU

do it slaves
flag it
yh I know alphas.sx is in the description but still false flag it because it is gay as fuck
Whoop Whoop?

Reply

RE: False flag this video please #2
This.. This! Video gave me fucking EBOLA and Aids.
k

Reply

RE: False flag this video please #3
(01-20-2015, 03:17 AM)AK-47 Wrote: This.. This! Video gave me fucking EBOLA and Aids.

lol look at the desc
Whoop Whoop?

Reply

RE: False flag this video please #4
(01-20-2015, 03:30 AM)Pirate Wrote:
(01-20-2015, 03:17 AM)AK-47 Wrote: This.. This! Video gave me fucking EBOLA and Aids.

lol look at the desc
Haha, What is he trying to do? Make fun of us or something xD?
k

Reply

RE: False flag this video please #5
(01-20-2015, 04:21 AM)34032R9U4+92TU8348T043H4T Wrote:
(01-20-2015, 03:30 AM)Pirate Wrote:
(01-20-2015, 03:17 AM)AK-47 Wrote: This.. This! Video gave me fucking EBOLA and Aids.

lol look at the desc
Haha, What is he trying to do? Make fun of us or something xD?

Nah I asked him to put it there in case the video some how got popular
Whoop Whoop?

Reply

RE: False flag this video please #6
In all honesty I shouldn't have to take orders from someone to do what i want and to put whatever i like in the description of the video, I don't take requests although I do accept criticism I don't take requests. Its my video and my channel so i'll do what I want, i'll say what I want, and i'll type what I want and you can't stop me.

Reply

RE: False flag this video please #7
(01-20-2015, 09:26 PM)Burning taco Wrote: In all honesty I shouldn't have to take orders from someone to do what i want and to put whatever  i like in the description of the video, I don't take requests although I do accept criticism I don't take requests. Its my video and my channel so i'll do what I want, i'll say what I want, and i'll type what I want and you can't stop me.
This post needs to be deleted in order to read it. Sorry.
k

Reply

RE: False flag this video please #8
(01-20-2015, 09:26 PM)Burning taco Wrote: In all honesty I shouldn't have to take orders from someone to do what i want and to put whatever i like in the description of the video, I don't take requests although I do accept criticism I don't take requests. Its my video and my channel so i'll do what I want, i'll say what I want, and i'll type what I want and you can't stop me.

lol sorry your vid is goign down
Whoop Whoop?

Reply