Eleven Years of Service
Posts: 144
Threads: 33
Fuck this method on HF 12-24-2014, 02:18 AM
#1
So I bough a method to get free donation ranks on mincraft on hf, and basically the method is to fucking ewhore players. I mean wtf is this shit, cmon it wont ever work.
Im ranting about it here because on HF theres too many morons that don't know jack shit.
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 4,529
Threads: 581
RE: Fuck this method on HF 12-24-2014, 02:53 AM
#2
I bought a method on HF once.
I cried of laughter
Whoop Whoop?
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 4,529
Threads: 581
RE: Fuck this method on HF 12-28-2014, 04:46 PM
#3
I have seen really crappy methods on hf as well
Whoop Whoop?
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 4,529
Threads: 581
RE: Fuck this method on HF 12-30-2014, 12:30 AM
#4
Of course I am not very fond of HF at the moment, so I am not to talk on the subject
Whoop Whoop?
•
Eleven Years of Service
Posts: 40
Threads: 3
RE: Fuck this method on HF 01-01-2015, 08:49 PM
#5
Okay I'm fucking the method right now.
•
Eleven Years of Service
Posts: 469
Threads: 44
RE: Fuck this method on HF 03-14-2015, 05:38 AM
#7
Hackforums is filled with a shit ton of scammers.
•