Login Register






My cock is 2 big filter_list
Author
Message
My cock is 2 big #1
Im here to rant that my cock is too big, as you can constate, even Pirate is jealous of my cock. I will protect my cock till the end of my life, its the best thing that ever happened to me, I like to stroke it with my hand because it makes it feel good.
here's a pic of my cock:

http://thebardonthehill.files.wordpress....r9iqle.jpg

Thanks for reading, share your experiences about your cock.
(This post was last modified: 12-22-2014, 10:52 PM by rattlesnaketm.)

Reply

RE: My cock is 2 big #2
The image is broken lmao
get owned
Whoop Whoop?

Reply

RE: My cock is 2 big #3
Your cock looks fine too me. Maybe you should stop feeding him and just let him die.
k

Reply

RE: My cock is 2 big #4
I have seen this joke way too many times for it to be funny
Whoop Whoop?

Reply

RE: My cock is 2 big #5
lol you prob don't even have a cock

Reply

RE: My cock is 2 big #6
lol this is really funny!!!

Reply