Login Register






First anime you've ever watched? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: First anime you've ever watched? #11
Sword art online

Reply

RE: First anime you've ever watched? #12
boko no pico

Reply

RE: First anime you've ever watched? #13
This may seem weird but I don't enjoy watching anime Tongue

Reply

RE: First anime you've ever watched? #14
(08-30-2015, 12:22 PM)Versified Wrote: Boku no pico 10/10

I'm surprised no one reacted to this.

Reply

RE: First anime you've ever watched? #15
Does Sword Art Online count? Lol

Mirai Nikki was 10/10

Reply

RE: First anime you've ever watched? #16
(09-03-2015, 04:48 AM)Inam Wrote:
(08-30-2015, 12:22 PM)Versified Wrote: Boku no pico 10/10

I'm surprised no one reacted to this.
Hahaha, I know right q.q

Reply

RE: First anime you've ever watched? #17
(09-03-2015, 08:45 AM)Versified Wrote:
(09-03-2015, 04:48 AM)Inam Wrote:
(08-30-2015, 12:22 PM)Versified Wrote: Boku no pico 10/10

I'm surprised no one reacted to this.
Hahaha, I know right q.q

Now for the million dollar question... Did you ACTUALLY watch it? :plz:

Reply

RE: First anime you've ever watched? #18
(09-03-2015, 09:47 AM)Inam Wrote:
(09-03-2015, 08:45 AM)Versified Wrote:
(09-03-2015, 04:48 AM)Inam Wrote:
(08-30-2015, 12:22 PM)Versified Wrote: Boku no pico 10/10

I'm surprised no one reacted to this.
Hahaha, I know right q.q

Now for the million dollar question... Did you ACTUALLY watch it? :plz:
Yeah... In school... q.q. My mates were like "yeah, you know this anime, it's called Boku no pico. It's really good, you should watch it" and me being me does it ;_;

Reply

RE: First anime you've ever watched? #19
You have a serious lack of understanding when it comes to the term "mainstream" don't you? Of the ones you listed, the following are mainstream:
  • Mirai Nikki
  • Fairy Tale
  • Angel Beats
  • Death Note
  • Highschool of the Dead

My first anime was (depends on how you see it) was either Naruto, Death Note, Pokemon or Hellsing: Ultimate.

Reply

RE: First anime you've ever watched? #20
Death Note and Code Geass. Watched at the same time, and it really hooked me on anime. Though my tastes have changed since.

Reply