Login Register






Google released their new logos. filter_list
Author
Message
Google released their new logos. #1
I think it's very sleek looking and more professional.

[Image: OGB-INSIDER-BLOGS-GoogleLogox2-Animated.gif]


What are your thoughts?

Reply

RE: Google released their new logos. #2
I think it wasn't needed, but it's a refreshing move to keep their brand hip.
The new designs look fresh. Smile

Reply

RE: Google released their new logos. #3
I think it looks pretty nice Smile
[Image: Rs115Wh.png]

Reply

RE: Google released their new logos. #4
They're stupid simple.

But they go with the tide of Google and I love it Tongue
[img=0x150]http://imgur.com/BD5LxZb.png[/img]
I'm done being an autism.  

Reply

RE: Google released their new logos. #5
I think that it is a much needed change; the logo was due for an update in my opinion. However, I'm not sure if I like the logo. I know that they were trying to go for the modern, flat, simplistic look, however I think that they may have overdone the style a little too much. The logo looks a little bit childish, and it's eerily reminiscent of comic sans Tongue
[Image: rlrauOx.png]

Reply

RE: Google released their new logos. #6
I think it's really nice

Reply

RE: Google released their new logos. #7
it looks cool in my opinion.
[Image: queenaly.gif]
Queen

Reply

RE: Google released their new logos. #8
It also reminds me of comic sans, the most hated font in the universe. This logo looks like a 2 year old + photoshop made it, even though the animations are pure css (from what I can see / looked into)








            Devon | Kik: Hurry


Reply

RE: Google released their new logos. #9
The dots are cool.. I guess. The new G is ugly as fuck.

Reply

RE: Google released their new logos. #10
Logos cool and all, but favicon makes me near suicidal [Image: 2202df5b7a.png]

not sure why but it pisses me off a lot.

Reply