Login Register






ah crap filter_list
Author
Message
ah crap #1
Well my laptop is dead the hard disk was wiped and the recovery disks arent working. luckily the warranty i believe is still good

Reply

RE: ah crap #2
R.I.P I would rage so much if that happened to me, I have so many important files that I can't lose.

Reply

RE: ah crap #3
(08-30-2015, 11:39 PM)Burning Taco Wrote: Well my laptop is dead the hard disk was wiped and the recovery disks arent working. luckily the warranty i believe is still good

Just cause the drive is wiped doesn't mean you can't just install windows again Tongue
[img=0x150]http://imgur.com/BD5LxZb.png[/img]
I'm done being an autism.  

Reply

RE: ah crap #4
(08-31-2015, 12:13 AM)Azzurra Wrote: Quote
"the recovery disks aren't working"
Whoop Whoop?

Reply

RE: ah crap #5
(08-31-2015, 12:18 AM)PirateASX Wrote: "the recovery disks aren't working"

That means ass all..

Kaspersky disk and others can not work and the drive can still work...

Eitherway a laptop drive goes for like $30 for an OK one :|
[img=0x150]http://imgur.com/BD5LxZb.png[/img]
I'm done being an autism.  

Reply

RE: ah crap #6
The drive crashed as in I can't use it and the warranty is still good so that's a plus I guess

Reply