Login Register






Windows 10 News filter_list
Author
Message
Windows 10 News #1
I heard When everybody installed W10 they had to accept the EULA. Here's a section of it

Windows 10 can scan your PC for pirated games and disable them

Reply

RE: Windows 10 News #2
Yeah.. not gonna happen..
I'll probably hate you if you're retarded..

Reply

RE: Windows 10 News #3
There are easy ways to disable features like this, either find a tutorial for it, or find it yourself. I personally don't like windows 10 though Tongue








            Devon | Kik: Hurry


Reply

RE: Windows 10 News #4
Good job I don't have any pirated games then eh

Reply

RE: Windows 10 News #5
I get all of my games legit anyway. I don't pirate games so I'm good.

Reply

RE: Windows 10 News #6
By the way this just doesnt apply for games it applies for anything pirated what ever it may be...

Im gald i pay for my content but for the ones who dont!

Dont upgrade to windows 10!

Reply

RE: Windows 10 News #7
I don't know why I heard it was a keylog..
[Image: queenaly.gif]
Queen

Reply

RE: Windows 10 News #8
I don't even do PC games. I am a console peasent
Whoop Whoop?

Reply

RE: Windows 10 News #9
now i've understand why Windows 10 it's free, because you have to pay for the content! haha! Tongue

Reply

RE: Windows 10 News #10
(08-24-2015, 09:11 AM)S1m0n3 Wrote: now i've understand why Windows 10 it's free, because you have to pay for the content! haha! Tongue

i think thats the whole catch

Reply