Login Register






CreepyPasta filter_list
Author
Message
CreepyPasta #1
Wondering what you guys think about CreepyPasta's.

I tend to watch them whenever I'm bored, hard to find good ones though. What's the most Creepy CreepyPasta you've come across?

I'm currently watching the Sonic .EXE CreepyPasta or whatever as I type this thread.

What's your favorite CreepyPasta?

Reply

RE: CreepyPasta #2
I don't watch any, I don't like being scared Sad
[img=0x150]http://imgur.com/BD5LxZb.png[/img]
I'm done being an autism.  

Reply

RE: CreepyPasta #3
creepy pastas are scawy :c
[Image: 1i4r3vK.jpg]
@"Shiraishi's Angel" is a kawaii angel
(08-16-2015, 09:47 AM)Travis Wrote: Sorry it's bed time. Wife said if I don't goto bed then she's hiding the cheerios. :noh:

Reply

RE: CreepyPasta #4
Ehh i used to read them before. But they're not really that scary anymore tbh. Maybe im just having problems finding good ones.
I'll probably hate you if you're retarded..

Reply

RE: CreepyPasta #5
they are cringe

Reply

RE: CreepyPasta #6
I used to read them, but they stopped scaring me after the russian sleep experiment one.








            Devon | Kik: Hurry


Reply

RE: CreepyPasta #7
This is definitely one of my favorites, jeff the killer always a classic. Not 100% that link is a creepypasta for say....though

Reply