Login Register






I'm back filter_list
Author
Message
I'm back #1
Hey guys I'm back sorry that I havent been on that much lately its been on my mind but I havent had the energy to go on here since I'm focused into way to much other things like FK, my OGs, and my new foster brother. Sorry for my inactivity, and for all the new members, Im Supreme one of the older people here.
[Image: M0UdHBP.gif]

Reply

RE: I'm back #2
(08-14-2015, 07:19 PM)Supreme Wrote: Hey guys I'm back sorry that I havent been on that much lately its been on my mind but I havent had the energy to go on here since I'm focused into way to much other things like FK, my OGs, and my new foster brother. Sorry for my inactivity, and for all the new members, Im Supreme one of the older people here.

It's good to have you back.

Reply

RE: I'm back #3
I don't know you, but welcome back!

Reply

RE: I'm back #4
I forgive you Supreme.... Even though I dont know you hahaha Tongue
[Image: D6_EC99_...430_BD.png]


Reply

RE: I'm back #5
Welcome back!
[Image: 1ocT9wl.png]

Reply

RE: I'm back #6
We need more veterans here Wink
[Image: Rs115Wh.png]

Reply