Login Register






Signature filter_list
Author
Message
Signature #1
I'd like to know if someone could make me a Signature that says " Snow is Awesome " With the colors Hot Pink and purple and neon green but just a little not much (:

Reply

RE: Signature #2
Hope this is satisfactory, I'm a professional GFX designer.

[Image: dc52514ed59fc754641cbe5b77fb05f0.png?1361853383]
Don't talk about it, be about it.

Reply

RE: Signature #3
(02-26-2013, 05:36 AM)PaNiK Wrote: Hope this is satisfactory, I'm a professional GFX designer.

[Image: dc52514ed59fc754641cbe5b77fb05f0.png?1361853383]

Hey, HEY! THIS GUY IS A BIG PHONY EVERYONE.

I know for a fact you aren't. You got the texture all wrong. Phony.
Windows Guru
[Image: n8NLe1K.png]

[Image: B4h1D4Q.png]

Reply

RE: Signature #4
No. I'm for reals. I even have certifications from the Art Institute of Peru.
Don't talk about it, be about it.

Reply

RE: Signature #5
(02-26-2013, 05:42 AM)PaNiK Wrote: No. I'm for reals. I even have certifications from the Art Institute of Peru.

ITS SO BEAUTIFUL ! Rain is obviously blind !

Reply

RE: Signature #6
(02-26-2013, 05:36 AM)PaNiK Wrote: Hope this is satisfactory, I'm a professional GFX designer.

[Image: dc52514ed59fc754641cbe5b77fb05f0.png?1361853383]

Best picture I've ever seen
Take it!, take it!.

Reply

RE: Signature #7
(02-26-2013, 05:45 AM)Snow Wrote: ITS SO BEAUTIFUL ! Rain is obviously blind !

Thanks for the support. I put a lot of effort into it.
Don't talk about it, be about it.

Reply

RE: Signature #8
(02-26-2013, 08:41 AM)PaNiK Wrote: Thanks for the support. I put a lot of effort into it.

Hiw long didil it take 2 hours 3? S noce picture <3333333.

Reply

RE: Signature #9
Took me about 3 hours including render time.
Don't talk about it, be about it.

Reply

RE: Signature #10
(02-26-2013, 08:49 AM)PaNiK Wrote: Took me about 3 hours including render time.

WOW, it is so awesome *fap*

Spoiler:
ladt podt, we are grtting off topic

Reply