Login Register






Sweg filter_list
Author
Message
Sweg #1
I had a test today in Manufactuing and I didnt know a single thing so I guessed through the whol thing and got an 87% :noh:
Im satisfied lol

Reply

RE: Sweg #2
Well congrats , i would have been 0% lol
@Ami is my bitch!
@Nath is my sidechick
@Mayo is my sidechick's, sidechick 
@Man is my sidechick's, sidechick's, sidechick 




Reply

RE: Sweg #3
Haha, pretty lucky. Although I've done that before but got 72% instead.

Reply

RE: Sweg #4
Noice job on the guessing! I'm bad at that. xD

Reply

RE: Sweg #5
(08-26-2015, 09:00 PM)Shiraishi Wrote: Noice job on the guessing! I'm bad at that. xD

I honestly just chose the ones that sounded like they made sense lol

Reply

RE: Sweg #6
I suck at guessing, if you even can?
[Image: kYQGsoa.jpg]

Reply

RE: Sweg #7
That was luck. :yus:

Reply