Login Register






Thread dedicated to my favorite member. filter_list
Author
Message
Thread dedicated to my favorite member. #1
This user has shown an unbelievable amount of friendliness and loyalty. 

He's been kind and helpful to all  

That's why I'm proud to say thank you

Click Me To See Who It Is!


When you my special member clicks it reply down below for all to see Smile
[img=0x150]http://imgur.com/BD5LxZb.png[/img]
I'm done being an autism.  

Reply

RE: Thread dedicated to my favorite member. #2
(08-14-2015, 10:14 AM)Shiraishi Wrote: This user has shown an unbelievable amount of friendliness and loyalty. 

He's been kind and helpful to all  

That's why I'm proud to say thank you

Click Me To See Who It Is!


When you my special member clicks it reply down below for all to see Smile

Nice try, haha. :p

Reply

RE: Thread dedicated to my favorite member. #3
(08-14-2015, 10:20 AM)Pull Wrote:
(08-14-2015, 10:14 AM)Shiraishi Wrote: This user has shown an unbelievable amount of friendliness and loyalty. 

He's been kind and helpful to all  

That's why I'm proud to say thank you

Click Me To See Who It Is!


When you my special member clicks it reply down below for all to see Smile

Nice try, haha. :p

Smile it's fun to put in your signature than get PMs "Whatd I do to make you like me" and such lol
[img=0x150]http://imgur.com/BD5LxZb.png[/img]
I'm done being an autism.  

Reply

RE: Thread dedicated to my favorite member. #4
(08-14-2015, 10:21 AM)Shiraishi Wrote:
(08-14-2015, 10:20 AM)Pull Wrote:
(08-14-2015, 10:14 AM)Shiraishi Wrote: This user has shown an unbelievable amount of friendliness and loyalty. 

He's been kind and helpful to all  

That's why I'm proud to say thank you

Click Me To See Who It Is!


When you my special member clicks it reply down below for all to see Smile

Nice try, haha. :p

Smile it's fun to put in your signature than get PMs "Whatd I do to make you like me" and such lol
Might try it myself. :p

Reply

RE: Thread dedicated to my favorite member. #5
I have UID 1? What the fuck.

Reply

RE: Thread dedicated to my favorite member. #6
Hurray im ur fav member.

Reply

RE: Thread dedicated to my favorite member. #7
thank you bby cakes <3

you're kawaii

[Image: 9d1cab60fa69a98ff622d069398f3d74.jpg]
[Image: 1i4r3vK.jpg]
@"Shiraishi's Angel" is a kawaii angel
(08-16-2015, 09:47 AM)Travis Wrote: Sorry it's bed time. Wife said if I don't goto bed then she's hiding the cheerios. :noh:

Reply

RE: Thread dedicated to my favorite member. #8
i actually was surprised but then fuck yea :noh:

Reply

RE: Thread dedicated to my favorite member. #9
Aww thanks dude XD
[Image: intelscree_FDkHsOR8.gif]

Reply

RE: Thread dedicated to my favorite member. #10
(08-15-2015, 10:14 PM)Germany Wrote: Aww thanks dude XD

<3 just for my purple fwend
[img=0x150]http://imgur.com/BD5LxZb.png[/img]
I'm done being an autism.  

Reply