Login Register






@CoolixHD filter_list
Author
Message
@CoolixHD #1
I honestly think he shouldn't be staff. 
He deleted a forum for an admin doing a coder's job. Also, for doing a small mistake on his coding. 

http://i.imgur.com/kTdhO78.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/VhKS7vt.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/xEDKTJn.jpg

He also threatened Nightmare. 
I'll show the proof when I find it. 

Hed probably get mad and ban everyone.


RE: @CoolixHD #2
You Should probably PM Nath this information, if this is true.


RE: @CoolixHD #3
This thread either be A deleted, or B Deleted and You'll get banned.


RE: @CoolixHD #4
(06-19-2015, 12:48 AM)Prime02 Wrote: You Should probably PM Nath this information, if this is true.
Nath is inactive, PM Ako about it

(06-19-2015, 06:48 AM)Travis Wrote: This thread either be A deleted, or B Deleted and You'll get banned.
What I was thinking.


RE: @CoolixHD #5
We already went through this situation and Nath & Ako know about this. This is old school, mate.
(This post was last modified: 06-19-2015, 08:36 AM by The Protagonist.)
[Image: 8195a.png]
[Image: 0778c.png]


RE: @CoolixHD #6
This is none of our business, this never happenend on RF, but off-site.


RE: @CoolixHD #7
(06-19-2015, 08:34 AM)CoolixHD Wrote: We already went through this situation and Nath & Ako know about this. This is old school, mate.

He used correct grammar on the internet, that's how you know he's not gonna do shit.


RE: @CoolixHD #8
Honestly, this has nothing to do with us. From what I've heard, Dankest fucked with his code.


RE: @CoolixHD #9
Closing this now.


RE: @CoolixHD #10
(06-20-2015, 09:52 AM)Ako Wrote: Closing this now.

lol 6 minutes ago