Login Register






What kind of car(s) do you have? filter_list
Author
Message
What kind of car(s) do you have? #1
I have 3 different cars.
1. My 1999 Chevy Blazer 4x4 LT 4.6L v6 (My every day SUV) I'm currently in the process of replacing all the gaskets and filters.

2. 1971 Pontiac Ventura Coupe. This was my first project car and to his day is only driven maybe 10 times in a year. I start it regularly to keep the battery charged up.

3. 1962 Chevy BelAir. This is my current project car and as of now I've not gotten a whole lot done on it.

I will post pictures later, I don't have any at the moment. :/

Reply

RE: What kind of car(s) do you have? #2
Eh, I don't have a car, unfortunately. I didn't know you had three cars? :p

Reply

RE: What kind of car(s) do you have? #3
(06-09-2015, 06:40 AM)Nath Wrote: Eh, I don't have a car, unfortunately. I didn't know you had three cars? :p

I have a Bike too Tongue But it isn't a car so I didn't include it.

Reply

RE: What kind of car(s) do you have? #4
My nigga travis up in this bitch with his 3 cars.

On topic: 2009 ford focus SE
@Ami is my bitch!
@Nath is my sidechick
@Mayo is my sidechick's, sidechick 
@Man is my sidechick's, sidechick's, sidechick 




Reply

RE: What kind of car(s) do you have? #5
(06-09-2015, 07:34 AM)Choopie Wrote: My nigga travis up in this bitch with his 3 cars.

On topic: 2009 ford focus SE

That's what you ended up with when car shopping?

Reply

RE: What kind of car(s) do you have? #6
I drive a 2001 Jetta, I love the gas mileage and the car overall, however wish it were bigger.

Reply

RE: What kind of car(s) do you have? #7
I have this BEAST:
[Image: Peugeot_107_Dreit%C3%BCrer_Scarletrot.JPG]

Reply

RE: What kind of car(s) do you have? #8
They get good mileage, but yea however they are kinda smallish for me too.

Reply

RE: What kind of car(s) do you have? #9
I've got a black Nissan GTR 2009. It was a gift from my Father before he passed.

Reply

RE: What kind of car(s) do you have? #10
I want a Camero!
[Image: intelscree_FDkHsOR8.gif]

Reply