Login Register






The 100 filter_list
Author
Message
The 100 #1
Anyone watched The 100? I'm over obsessed with this and I'm watching it the second time now.

Reply

RE: The 100 #2
(02-09-2016, 10:50 AM)zGeek Wrote: Anyone watched The 100? I'm over obsessed with this and I'm watching it the second time now.

I've watched the first 2 seasons, I've been told to start season 3.. but I have a lot to watch atm!
Have you seen s3 yet?

Reply

RE: The 100 #3
I'm half tempted to watch it since you talk about it constantly.
#LeSquad #Satellite

Reply

RE: The 100 #4
(02-09-2016, 10:59 AM)Para Wrote: I'm half tempted to watch it since you talk about it constantly.

I only watched it for the women at the start if I'm being honest  Cool
But it's not bad, Season 1 is good.. end of Season 2 drags a bit, which is why I haven't picked it for Season 3 yet.

Reply

RE: The 100 #5
Told you it was good, Ep3 season 3 is out now.......... SEASON 3 IS GETTING SOO GOOD!!

Reply

RE: The 100 #6
(02-09-2016, 11:07 AM)LikeAlcohol Wrote:
(02-09-2016, 10:59 AM)Para Wrote: I'm half tempted to watch it since you talk about it constantly.

I only watched it for the women at the start if I'm being honest  Cool
But it's not bad, Season 1 is good.. end of Season 2 drags a bit, which is why I haven't picked it for Season 3 yet.

Season 2 for most series seem to drag on.
#LeSquad #Satellite

Reply

RE: The 100 #7
I badly want to watch season 3 but it's not on Netflix yet.

(02-09-2016, 11:07 AM)LikeAlcohol Wrote:
(02-09-2016, 10:59 AM)Para Wrote: I'm half tempted to watch it since you talk about it constantly.

I only watched it for the women at the start if I'm being honest  Cool
But it's not bad, Season 1 is good.. end of Season 2 drags a bit, which is why I haven't picked it for Season 3 yet.

The end was supposed to be a suspense I guess.

(02-09-2016, 11:17 AM)Red Wrote: Told you it was good, Ep3 season 3 is out now.......... SEASON 3 IS GETTING SOO GOOD!!

We have the cast here at Sirius though :yus:
@FInn @Raven

Reply

RE: The 100 #8
(02-09-2016, 11:51 AM)zGeek Wrote: I badly want to watch season 3 but it's not on Netflix yet.


We have the cast here at Sirius though :yus:
@FInn @Raven

oh rip you will like it, LOL now we need someone to make a group called the sky crew and get the rest of the cast in it like clarke xD

Reply

RE: The 100 #9
Lmao, make a user group called "The Sky People".

Reply

RE: The 100 #10
Lol if there were more watching it, then sure I could buy a group lmao.

Reply