Ten Years of Service
Posts: 708
Threads: 26
RE: What are you guys doing this weekend? 02-07-2016, 02:38 AM
#2
Not much to be honest I've been just playing some games, working on Inquisition, and working on a little chill Garry's Mod server.
•
Eleven Years of Service
Posts: 1,456
Threads: 192
RE: What are you guys doing this weekend? 02-07-2016, 02:48 AM
#3
I have been listening to music, in a few Skype calls, relaxing, and talking to meh friends.
•
Ten Years of Service
Posts: 146
Threads: 9
RE: What are you guys doing this weekend? 02-07-2016, 02:48 AM
#4
Well since Inquisition is a thing, I'm definitely going to be focusing on that. However, I cannot neglect my academic studies so I will be setting aside some time for that as well.
•
Ten Years of Service
Posts: 1,675
Threads: 57
RE: What are you guys doing this weekend? 02-07-2016, 02:59 AM
#5
Well my weekend is nearly over but so far i have gone to the tunnels (old WWII tunnels) Went to the movies went out for lunch twice and went for ride on the boat with some friends. Now i'm just chilling today at home on my computer and a few beers might play some pool later and invite some more friends over for a BBQ.
Ten Years of Service
Posts: 23
Threads: 3
RE: What are you guys doing this weekend? 02-07-2016, 07:19 AM
#6
I've been working all weekend so nothing really exciting.
Eleven Years of Service
Posts: 200
Threads: 17
RE: What are you guys doing this weekend? 02-07-2016, 01:29 PM
#7
Forum stuff, anime, playing some games maybe. Finished a small design.
Weekend kinda over already though :c
Eleven Years of Service
Posts: 3,433
Threads: 353
RE: What are you guys doing this weekend? 02-08-2016, 06:37 PM
#10
This weekend I'll be going to Madrid on a school trip. Quite excited. Will be going to the Bernabou (Not sure how it's spelt) and just visiting markets etc.
•