Login Register






Where do you read your manga? filter_list
Author
Message
Where do you read your manga? #1
Simple question for all you manga readers out there, Where do you read manga at? I personally read most manga on my phone because I'm usually too busy on my computer so I just download a few chapters to read on the go. The app I use to download and read is ZingBox and honestly it's probably one of the best manga apps out there although a lot of other people prefer manga rocks but I just can't use it. Manga rock has a limited section while ZingBox has multiple sources that have a large collection. In the rare occasion that I decided to read some manga while on my PC I go to mangapark.me and funny thing is that's what I have my ZingBox source set to.

Reply

RE: Where do you read your manga? #2
I just go to Mangareader, or at least I used too, I don't have enough time anymore sadly
๖ۣۜDMX
X Gon' Give it to ya


Reply

RE: Where do you read your manga? #3
  • Mangastream
  • Mangapanda
  • Mangafox
Those are the main places that I read my manga, aside from the official VIZ translations of certain manga.

Reply

RE: Where do you read your manga? #4
In my bed, because I actually buy them

Reply

RE: Where do you read your manga? #5
(02-07-2016, 12:45 AM)Ene Wrote: In my bed, because I actually buy them

You can't get as much though because it takes forever for them to translate and print.

Reply

RE: Where do you read your manga? #6
I use Zingbox on my phone normally to read manga. Once in a while I will use mangafox though.

Reply

RE: Where do you read your manga? #7
(02-07-2016, 03:42 AM)Aimi Wrote: I use Zingbox on my phone normally to read manga. Once in a while I will use mangafox though.

Finally someone besides me that uses ZingBox because nearly everyone that I ask uses Manga Rocks lol

Reply

RE: Where do you read your manga? #8
(02-07-2016, 03:56 AM)Almighty Wrote:
(02-07-2016, 03:42 AM)Aimi Wrote: I use Zingbox on my phone normally to read manga. Once in a while I will use mangafox though.

Finally someone besides me that uses ZingBox because nearly everyone that I ask uses Manga Rocks lol

ZingBox works flawlessly for me, I love the categorization too c;.

Reply

RE: Where do you read your manga? #9
(02-07-2016, 04:05 AM)Aimi Wrote:
(02-07-2016, 03:56 AM)Almighty Wrote: Finally someone besides me that uses ZingBox because nearly everyone that I ask uses Manga Rocks lol

ZingBox works flawlessly for me, I love the categorization too c;.

Yeah honestly I find better than Manga Rocks but so many others think differently.

Reply

RE: Where do you read your manga? #10
I use MangaFox, though I barely read manga.

Reply