Login Register






I've spent ~$3000 on music. filter_list
Author
Message
I've spent ~$3000 on music. #1
I have 3.5K songs ~ adding to around 40 GB of just music on this machine. Since I always pay for my music, and each track amounts to an average of $0.99, some more some less, I've come to the conclusion that I need to start paying for physical copies.

Reply

RE: I've spent ~$3000 on music. #2
buy yourself a life pls tnx

Reply

RE: I've spent ~$3000 on music. #3
(04-28-2016, 09:04 PM)Aurora Wrote: buy yourself a life pls tnx

Which website would you recommend for that?

Reply

RE: I've spent ~$3000 on music. #4
(04-28-2016, 09:09 PM)Primitive Wrote: Which website would you recommend for that?

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-cheape...it-suicide

Reply

RE: I've spent ~$3000 on music. #5
(04-28-2016, 09:10 PM)Aurora Wrote: https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-cheape...it-suicide

That is contradictory to your previous statement. I cannot purchase a life via the act of ending my own.

Take a look at this. I think it will help you understand your own condition. http://www.med.umich.edu/yourchild/topics/downsyn.htm

[+] 1 user Likes pvnk's post
Reply

RE: I've spent ~$3000 on music. #6
(04-28-2016, 09:19 PM)Primitive Wrote: That is contradictory to your previous statement. I cannot purchase a life via the act of ending my own.

Take a look at this. I think it will help you understand your own condition. http://www.med.umich.edu/yourchild/topics/downsyn.htm

The cringe is killing me

Reply

RE: I've spent ~$3000 on music. #7
(04-28-2016, 09:21 PM)Aurora Wrote: The cringe is killing me

I'll know when it actually kills you when you stop replying. In which case, I'll write you an eulogy.

Reply

RE: I've spent ~$3000 on music. #8
Ever heard of Piratebay bro?

You could have donated those $3000 to kids in Africa instead if you really wanted to blow it away. But it's your money so I wouldn't judge. However I rather not give to these music labels who already have millions.

Reply

RE: I've spent ~$3000 on music. #9
(04-28-2016, 09:28 PM)Wolverine Wrote: Ever heard of Piratebay bro?

You could have donated those $3000 to kids in Africa instead if you really wanted to blow it away. But it's your money so I wouldn't judge. However I rather not give to these music labels who already have millions.

I am not a huge supporter of Africans.

Reply

RE: I've spent ~$3000 on music. #10
(04-28-2016, 09:29 PM)Primitive Wrote: I am not a huge supporter of Africans.

I meant that as if you really wanted to blow away your money.

Reply