Login Register






Dark Web marketplace Nucleus has gone offline filter_list
Author
Message
Dark Web marketplace Nucleus has gone offline #1
Another .onion marketplace has imploded. According to darkwebnews.com, Nucleus was among the top 3 biggest marketplaces on the Dark Net. This underground market featured over 18 thousand listings with 11 thousand of those listings being drugs and drug related. For currency, the site accepted bitcoins, but also darkcoins and litecoins.

Nucleus Market Reddit chatter
PLX-2M
~ Dead Enough For Life ~

Reply

RE: Dark Web marketplace Nucleus has gone offline #2
What makes me laugh Is this: 'Dark Web marketplace “Nucleus” vanishes – and no one knows why'.

Given the nature of the site, It's not hard to workout Why It disappeared. I think they should rephrase It to How It disappeared.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post
Reply

RE: Dark Web marketplace Nucleus has gone offline #3
I'm going to guess three scenarios:

1) Owners took the money and ran.
2) They got hacked and someone took the money and ran.
3) Raided.

Reply

RE: Dark Web marketplace Nucleus has gone offline #4
This Reddit speculation based on the bitcoin wallet activity seems convincing (arrest scenario): link
PLX-2M
~ Dead Enough For Life ~

[+] 1 user Likes PLX-2M's post
Reply

RE: Dark Web marketplace Nucleus has gone offline #5
Some logical explanations in that Reddit thread, quite amazed actually. o.o

[+] 1 user Likes Wildfire's post
Reply

RE: Dark Web marketplace Nucleus has gone offline #6
(04-21-2016, 04:01 PM)PLX-2M Wrote: This Reddit speculation based on the bitcoin wallet activity seems convincing (arrest scenario): link

Just read through this, prayers for the Nucleus owner, and admins.
[Image: xlbdwZT.png]

Reply

RE: Dark Web marketplace Nucleus has gone offline #7
(04-21-2016, 06:00 PM)Blue Wrote: Just read through this, prayers for the Nucleus owner, and admins.

It's pretty clear the administrator is most likely being grilled into confession for crimes in an interrogation room somewhere. Such a shame.

[+] 1 user Likes Wildfire's post
Reply

RE: Dark Web marketplace Nucleus has gone offline #8
(04-21-2016, 08:35 PM)Axarious Wrote: It's pretty clear the administrator is most likely being grilled into confession for crimes in an interrogation room somewhere. Such a shame.

The interrogation room most likely looks like this -
[Image: interrogation-chair.jpg]
PLX-2M
~ Dead Enough For Life ~

Reply

RE: Dark Web marketplace Nucleus has gone offline #9
Was about to order the night before I went down. Glad I didn't - new vendor found yo

Reply

RE: Dark Web marketplace Nucleus has gone offline #10
(04-21-2016, 09:22 PM)lux Wrote: Was about to order the night before I went down. Glad I didn't - new vendor found yo

I'm using AlphaBay.
[Image: xlbdwZT.png]

Reply