Roasting bernie supporters 04-16-2016, 11:38 AM
#1
So I go to this gym everyday and when I am not working out I have a job at this nutrition stand there and I always wear my Trump hat too show my support. So like yesterday these Bernie Supporters come up too me and see my Trump hat and they obviously dislike my views.
So they decide to call me out and say some shit like "We can make america great again by putting Socialism first!" or some other stupid shit. Anyways so they order some Protein Drinks and like I decide to make the comment "So you're relying on Capitalism too get your protein right?, I don't see how you could even say something like that lol Hypocrite".
They walk away in shame. And this is how you roast Bernie Supporters
So they decide to call me out and say some shit like "We can make america great again by putting Socialism first!" or some other stupid shit. Anyways so they order some Protein Drinks and like I decide to make the comment "So you're relying on Capitalism too get your protein right?, I don't see how you could even say something like that lol Hypocrite".
They walk away in shame. And this is how you roast Bernie Supporters
Whoop Whoop?










![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)









