Login Register






Button Positioning filter_list
Author
Message
Button Positioning #1
Should the PM button come first, then the alert button second?
Or, should the alert button come first, then PMs second?
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)


RE: Button Positioning #2
Looks fine as it is actually! Smile
[Image: oAqtc2l.png]


RE: Button Positioning #3
(04-15-2016, 09:29 PM)Skryptec Wrote: Looks fine as it is actually! Smile

Agreed


RE: Button Positioning #4
(04-15-2016, 09:29 PM)Skryptec Wrote: Looks fine as it is actually! Smile

I can't remember what order they were in before, aha.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)


RE: Button Positioning #5
I think Alerts first. I get more alerts than PMs. I guess it would make sense to go in order of frequent use. That's also alphabetical. xD
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Jiggly's post

RE: Button Positioning #6
Alerts first! Like before.
It's screwed me all up.
Btw @Oni, I really liked the red notification number ON the alerts button.
Now it's gone. Sad


RE: Button Positioning #7
(04-16-2016, 12:27 AM)Ayumi Wrote: It was removed, but we added it back earlier. Don't know why you don't see it.

Now I see it!
Haven't received any notifications recently until just now.
Thanks!


RE: Button Positioning #8
Alerts first as the others mentioned.

Although its a little change it makes a difference.
'You can't just have your characters announce how they feel, that makes me feel angry! [Image: A993dMx.png?1]


RE: Button Positioning #9
I believe It's fine the way It Is. I don't see any benefits of making changes, they're both accessible and serve their purpose- no matter what order they're In.

To be honest, even If you did change It, I probably wouldn't notice the difference.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]


RE: Button Positioning #10
Wait, maybe switch alerts & pm's.
[Image: oAqtc2l.png]