Login Register






Oculus Rift totally messed up its launch filter_list
Author
Message
Oculus Rift totally messed up its launch #1
I guess Oculus Rift release is not going well? Anyone here waiting for one?

http://money.cnn.com/2016/04/12/technolo...index.html
PLX-2M
~ Dead Enough For Life ~

Reply

RE: Oculus Rift totally messed up its launch #2
I remember this from awhile back. My friend still got consumer beta.

Reply

RE: Oculus Rift totally messed up its launch #3
Not really that surprising, demand was unexpectedly high, exceeded projections, everyone is scrambling to make more, and they have to delay some things.

Reply

RE: Oculus Rift totally messed up its launch #4
They should've prepared a little better.

Reply

RE: Oculus Rift totally messed up its launch #5
If I'm getting a VR, definitely getting the Vive.

Can't believe Oculus did this though.
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  🍬 🎀

Reply

RE: Oculus Rift totally messed up its launch #6
(04-19-2016, 10:40 PM)Customer Wrote: If I'm getting a VR, definitely getting the Vive.

Can't believe Oculus did this though.

Hmm, why Vive over Oculus?
PLX-2M
~ Dead Enough For Life ~

Reply

RE: Oculus Rift totally messed up its launch #7
(04-19-2016, 11:34 PM)PLX-2M Wrote: Hmm, why Vive over Oculus?

I'd get the vive because of the kick ass motion controls.

Reply

RE: Oculus Rift totally messed up its launch #8
(04-19-2016, 11:34 PM)PLX-2M Wrote: Hmm, why Vive over Oculus?

I watched a video comparing the two a while ago (I wish I could find the video, can't) where they took a look at basically everything that made VR.. well VR.

I remember they broke it down into a few segments that made really bold points on how the vive would be decently better than the oculus. Damn I wish I could find that video.
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  🍬 🎀

Reply