Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 2,357
Threads: 235
RE: Daily Post Goal? 04-12-2016, 04:23 AM
#21
Any benefits for the post count? More NSP giveaway? Award giveaways?
•
Eleven Years of Service
Posts: 3,024
Threads: 155
RE: Daily Post Goal? 04-12-2016, 08:10 AM
#22
I think that this would actually even boost activity, since everyone is trying to help to make the goal. I agree that this is a very good idea.
~~ Might be back? ~~
•
Eleven Years of Service
Posts: 3,133
Threads: 261
RE: Daily Post Goal? 04-12-2016, 10:26 AM
#24
New post goal plugin is here! Finger lickin' good.
•
Fourteen Years of Service
Posts: 318
Threads: 100
RE: Daily Post Goal? 04-12-2016, 10:26 AM
#25
I like the idea. I guess everyone will try together to achieve the goal, it might raise thread count.
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 1,038
Threads: 59
RE: Daily Post Goal? 04-12-2016, 01:30 PM
#26
I'll definitely be posting more, to assist the daily forum goals, and to just be more active here, really. I'm always on Discord, not the forums.
•