Login Register






Daily Post Goal? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Daily Post Goal? #11
Yeah i think it's a good idea. But will you do that in a sidebar ?
- Web Developer & Designer

Website : https://developement.design/
Skype : ef.team
Email : business@developement.design


RE: Daily Post Goal? #12
maybe something like an NSP multiplier for the rest of the day if the post count is met?
It's often the outcasts, the iconoclasts ... those who have the least to lose because they
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.


RE: Daily Post Goal? #13
(04-10-2016, 09:55 PM)DarSider Wrote: Yeah i think it's a good idea. But will you do that in a sidebar ?

Most likely.

(04-10-2016, 10:39 PM)Inori Wrote: maybe something like an NSP multiplier for the rest of the day if the post count is met?

That sounds like a good idea.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)


RE: Daily Post Goal? #14
I feel like we'd see an influx of spammy posts from users just trying to meet post count.


RE: Daily Post Goal? #15
I would love to see this. I'm going on a breaj on a few other forums so I'll dedicate my time here.


RE: Daily Post Goal? #16
This sounds awesome, looking forward to seeing it implemented.

Also, @Oni why don't you advertise as much as you used too? I remember you used to always buy advertising on like LF, and HF, and were always buying out smaller forums? You still doing this and I just haven't noticed or? Cause I have been gone for a while so.
[Image: xlbdwZT.png]


RE: Daily Post Goal? #17
Sounds like a good idea. There might be problems, but idk.


RE: Daily Post Goal? #18
Oh hey, looks like we've already beat the goal for today.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)


RE: Daily Post Goal? #19
(04-11-2016, 02:29 AM)sleaze Wrote: I feel like we'd see an influx of spammy posts from users just trying to meet post count.

There's an emphasis on threads too which should help maintain quality. It's also staff's job to monitor and there are a few of us. If you see constant shitposting from someone, just let us know! I'd like to have the incentives for people to post, but I don't want to compromise on interesting discussion.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]


RE: Daily Post Goal? #20
Worth noting, but it counts based on the server time. For example, we got >200 posts today but it shows 1 right now.

Spoiler:
Server is offshore, if you are curious.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)