Login Register






Daily Post Goal? filter_list
Author
Message
Daily Post Goal? #1
Should the forum have an established daily post goal? I've seen the feature on other forums, although I don't want our success to be solely hinged on a post count.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)


RE: Daily Post Goal? #2
I don't see the harm in it; would be a nice way to show the community is active also.


RE: Daily Post Goal? #3
I support this, although I suggest starting at a low number e.g (100 post)

If we continue to succeed then raise number until we reach a settling point.

Thoughts on this?
'You can't just have your characters announce how they feel, that makes me feel angry! [Image: A993dMx.png?1]


RE: Daily Post Goal? #4
I'm In support of this.

Provided the posts don't spam the forum to fulfill the daily goal, then I believe It'll be a good addition.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]


RE: Daily Post Goal? #5
(04-10-2016, 02:18 PM)Deppy Wrote: I don't see the harm in it; would be a nice way to show the community is active also.

It can also be counterproductive, if members see a decrease in posts. I'd like to think it wouldn't make a difference, though.

(04-10-2016, 02:24 PM)Aeolian Wrote: I support this, although I suggest starting at a low number e.g (100 post)

If we continue to succeed then raise number until we reach a settling point.

Thoughts on this?

Probably 150-250.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)


RE: Daily Post Goal? #6
(04-10-2016, 02:34 PM)Oni Wrote: It can also be counterproductive, if members see a decrease in posts. I'd like to think it wouldn't make a difference, though.


Probably 150-250.

Sounds good too me, how long approximately would this be implemented.
'You can't just have your characters announce how they feel, that makes me feel angry! [Image: A993dMx.png?1]


RE: Daily Post Goal? #7
It seems like a nice idea. If people start LQ posting, the staff would need to monitor closely.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]


RE: Daily Post Goal? #8
I would like this idea..

Would give a lot of users a reason to post.
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  πŸ¬Β πŸŽ€


RE: Daily Post Goal? #9
Sounds good, you should do this.
[Image: oAqtc2l.png]


RE: Daily Post Goal? #10
I like the idea of having something like a loading bar to see how far the progress is. However, I wouldn't want anyone but members to see it.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]