RE: Award Suggestion 04-10-2016, 01:42 AM
#21
(04-10-2016, 01:25 AM)m0dem Wrote: Do you live in Texas @Oni?
I live in a pineapple under the sea.
Do you live in California?
| Award Suggestion filter_list | |
(04-10-2016, 01:25 AM)m0dem Wrote: Do you live in Texas @Oni?
(04-10-2016, 01:42 AM)Oni Wrote: I live in a pineapple under the sea.
(04-09-2016, 06:59 PM)Oni Wrote: Planning to add this.
(04-10-2016, 03:27 AM)mothered Wrote: Now I know who you are.
You're In the Pacific Ocean who Is employed at Krusty Krab.
On topic, any Idea when?
![[Image: A993dMx.png?1]](https://i.imgur.com/A993dMx.png?1)
(04-10-2016, 06:04 AM)Aeolian Wrote: Mothered is keen for he's Award
(04-10-2016, 02:23 PM)mothered Wrote: An Award would be nice, but I'm not really the type who's In search of one.
I just enjoy being a part of this community. If an Award comes my way, then that's a bonus. If not, be It as It may.
![[Image: A993dMx.png?1]](https://i.imgur.com/A993dMx.png?1)
(04-10-2016, 02:23 PM)mothered Wrote: An Award would be nice, but I'm not really the type who's In search of one.
I just enjoy being a part of this community. If an Award comes my way, then that's a bonus. If not, be It as It may.
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)
(04-10-2016, 09:20 PM)Primitive Wrote: He is being discriminated against. D;
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)