Login Register






Yay! Got internship at KFC! filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Yay! Got internship at KFC! #11
(04-01-2016, 06:23 PM)Skryptec Wrote: I'm sorry? But I didn't mean to shit post, I don't know if I even did.
Sorry.

Uhh now I feel bad. No worries, just tone down the clickbait threads

Reply

RE: Yay! Got internship at KFC! #12
(04-01-2016, 07:25 PM)lux Wrote: Uhh now I feel bad. No worries, just tone down the clickbait threads

It's alright <3
[Image: oAqtc2l.png]

Reply

RE: Yay! Got internship at KFC! #13
Congratulations buddy, good luck!

Reply

RE: Yay! Got internship at KFC! #14
(04-01-2016, 07:25 PM)lux Wrote: Uhh now I feel bad. No worries, just tone down the clickbait threads
Deflecting your own problems to other people is not nice at all.

Reply

RE: Yay! Got internship at KFC! #15
(04-01-2016, 11:27 PM)Nana Wrote: You mean projecting?

f u c k i n g r e k t

Reply

RE: Yay! Got internship at KFC! #16
(04-01-2016, 04:30 PM)Primitive Wrote: on the contrary. the kfc skin would probably do the opposite of sustaining life.

Yes I know, my comment was metaphorically speaking, not literally.

In terms of tastiness, I could live off the skin. Heath-wise, I'd probably die from elevated cholesterol within a month.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: Yay! Got internship at KFC! #17
(04-01-2016, 11:27 PM)Nana Wrote: You mean projecting?

That's my line.

Reply

RE: Yay! Got internship at KFC! #18
You got an INTERNSHIP at a fast food joint that literally only requires you to be 16 to get a job at. I can't tell if you're posting this near April Fool's day on purpose or if you actually think this is an achievement. I don't see how having a KFC internship will help you with anything in your future, but whatever, maybe I'm wrong.

Reply

RE: Yay! Got internship at KFC! #19
(04-02-2016, 04:54 AM)meow Wrote: You got an INTERNSHIP at a fast food joint that literally only requires you to be 16 to get a job at. I can't tell if you're posting this near April Fool's day on purpose or if you actually think this is an achievement. I don't see how having a KFC internship will help you with anything in your future, but whatever, maybe I'm wrong.

It is relative. For one, it is more of an achievement than reaching 1000 posts on a forum.

Reply

RE: Yay! Got internship at KFC! #20
(04-02-2016, 04:54 AM)meow Wrote: You got an INTERNSHIP at a fast food joint that literally only requires you to be 16 to get a job at. I can't tell if you're posting this near April Fool's day on purpose or if you actually think this is an achievement. I don't see how having a KFC internship will help you with anything in your future, but whatever, maybe I'm wrong.

I had to do this for college and yesterday was the last day to get internship .
So I was happy to get internship there otherwise I was fucked...
[Image: oAqtc2l.png]

Reply