Login Register






Yay! Got internship at KFC! filter_list
Author
Message
Yay! Got internship at KFC! #1
Hello everyone,

So I have to do internship at a company.
I decided to go with my friend to the KFC to ask if we could be a intern there.
We had to wait like 45 minutes because the manager was really busy with customers.
We got offered free Pepsi like 5 times so we said once yes.
Then we had to fill in this little form and we got approved! Smile
So we are starting at 11 of April.
[Image: oAqtc2l.png]

Reply

RE: Yay! Got internship at KFC! #2
Congrats man!

I'm assuming this is a first job?
'You can't just have your characters announce how they feel, that makes me feel angry! [Image: A993dMx.png?1]

Reply

RE: Yay! Got internship at KFC! #3
I could practically live off the KFC skin, It's so tasty.

Congrats, hope It all goes well for you.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: Yay! Got internship at KFC! #4
(04-01-2016, 01:24 PM)Aeolian Wrote: Congrats man!

I'm assuming this is a first job?

No, but I am in college so I am permitted to do it xD
[Image: oAqtc2l.png]

Reply

RE: Yay! Got internship at KFC! #5
Congrats! I hope you have a good experience and make some money. Smile

Reply

RE: Yay! Got internship at KFC! #6
(04-01-2016, 01:46 PM)mothered Wrote: I could practically live off the KFC skin, It's so tasty.

Congrats, hope It all goes well for you.

on the contrary. the kfc skin would probably do the opposite of sustaining life.

[+] 1 user Likes pvnk's post
Reply

RE: Yay! Got internship at KFC! #7
THis is funny. I think you're joking.
Is this a paid internship?
THese types of placements aren't usueally called internships unless you're working for corporate.
And I'm sure the customers you're talking about weren't B2B clients.

Reply

RE: Yay! Got internship at KFC! #8
Wow, If You Fry Chicken As much As You Shit Post You'll Do Great!

Reply

RE: Yay! Got internship at KFC! #9
(04-01-2016, 06:20 PM)lux Wrote: Wow, If You Fry Chicken As much As You Shit Post You'll Do Great!

I'm sorry? But I didn't mean to shit post, I don't know if I even did.
Sorry.
[Image: oAqtc2l.png]

Reply

RE: Yay! Got internship at KFC! #10
(04-01-2016, 02:23 PM)Skryptec Wrote: No, but I am in college so I am permitted to do it xD

Oh!

Understandable, good luck with it sir!
'You can't just have your characters announce how they feel, that makes me feel angry! [Image: A993dMx.png?1]

Reply