Login Register






Tfw legends don't get a new user bar design filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Tfw legends don't get a new user bar design #21
(03-28-2016, 11:18 AM)Erudite Wrote: You guys have like, no patients at all XD
I can't just pull userbars out of my ass, they do take time to make.

All groups are getting new userbars like Oni said.

Criticism is more in Oni for releasing other userbars before others, almost creating an apartide in the community, rather than holding out and releasing all in unison.


RE: Tfw legends don't get a new user bar design #22
(03-28-2016, 05:45 PM)lux Wrote: Criticism is more in Oni for releasing other userbars before others, almost creating an apartide in the community, rather than holding out and releasing all in unison.

Why do you have to be so disrespectful?


RE: Tfw legends don't get a new user bar design #23
(03-28-2016, 05:45 PM)lux Wrote: Criticism is more in Oni for releasing other userbars before others, almost creating an apartide in the community, rather than holding out and releasing all in unison.

So he was excited to use the new userbars? Who can blame him, when stuff I order from amazon comes, I can't wait to open it. Same concept here. I don't even think at any point he said that other groups wouldn't be receiving new bars. In fact there's an entire thread in the upgraded lounge with 13 pages full of discussion and screenshots.

(03-28-2016, 04:30 PM)Primitive Wrote: I'm not a doctor. Of course I don't have any patients.

Oops XD patience** My bad XD
(This post was last modified: 03-28-2016, 06:16 PM by Erudite_temp.)


RE: Tfw legends don't get a new user bar design #24
(03-28-2016, 05:45 PM)lux Wrote: Criticism is more in Oni for releasing other userbars before others, almost creating an apartide in the community, rather than holding out and releasing all in unison.

There were 3 sets of userbars to be released, 1) Admin + Staff, 2) Upgrades, 3) Groups. They are being released in 3 sets rather than waiting weeks to release it all in one go. One of the reasons for this is because the groups required consultation with owners, as Oni is actually paying for the group owners to have new ones, when other userbars were already completed.

I think this is a nice way of doing things so that members who aren't in the upgraded lounges (where the sneak peaks and progress of all the userbars is updated regularly as soon as the work is completed) get a chance to see some of the changes before it's all completed.

As this seems to have caused confusion, I would have recommended you or anyone confused to contact one of the staff members about this so that we could address the issue and clarify what is going on. This thread appears very misleading from the title.

I personally cannot see any cases where this has caused apartheid with exception to this thread.
If anyone else has any concerns or issues relating to this, please PM me and I'll be happy to talk with you.

(03-28-2016, 06:13 PM)Erudite Wrote: In fact there's an entire thread in the upgraded lounge with 13 pages full of discussion and screenshots.


Oops XD patience** My bad XD

As you have gold, you should be able to see this! Check it out - You can leave some feedback for the designs as well. I believe there's a legends one on there already too.
(This post was last modified: 03-28-2016, 09:58 PM by Jiggly.)
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]


RE: Tfw legends don't get a new user bar design #25
(03-28-2016, 09:48 PM)Jiggly Wrote: There were 3 sets of userbars to be released, 1) Admin + Staff, 2) Upgrades, 3) Groups. They are being released in 3 sets rather than waiting weeks to release it all in one go. One of the reasons for this is because the groups required consultation with owners, as Oni is actually paying for the group owners to have new ones, when other userbars were already completed.

I think this is a nice way of doing things so that members who aren't in the upgraded lounges (where the sneak peaks and progress of all the userbars is updated regularly as soon as the work is completed) get a chance to see some of the changes before it's all completed.

As this seems to have caused confusion, I would have recommended you or anyone confused to contact one of the staff members about this so that we could address the issue and clarify what is going on. This thread appears very misleading from the title.

I personally cannot see any cases where this has caused apartheid with exception to this thread.
If anyone else has any concerns or issues relating to this, please PM me and I'll be happy to talk with you.


As you have gold, you should be able to see this! Check it out - You can leave some feedback for the designs as well. I believe there's a legends one on there already too.
You are indeed correct Smile They are essentially all done now. Just waiting for @Oni 's confirmation Smile


RE: Tfw legends don't get a new user bar design #26
(03-28-2016, 10:37 PM)Erudite Wrote: You are indeed correct Smile They are essentially all done now. Just waiting for @Oni 's confirmation Smile

That's great! Oni is working on his PC right now but I'm sure you will receive a response soon!
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]


RE: Tfw legends don't get a new user bar design #27
I wondered about this. Good to hear everyone is. I don't blame Oni tho, the new bars we have are kick-ass.


RE: Tfw legends don't get a new user bar design #28
(03-28-2016, 10:37 PM)Erudite Wrote: You are indeed correct Smile They are essentially all done now. Just waiting for @Oni 's confirmation Smile

Sorry, sent you a message. We just need the Legends one to be improved, to match the level of prestige. Asides from that, they seem solid.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

[+] 1 user Likes Oni's post