Login Register






Attack on Brussels Airport, ISIS Strikes again filter_list
Author
Message
Attack on Brussels Airport, ISIS Strikes again #1
ISIS Strikes again,



Confirmed to be ISIS, people are saying because Salah Abdeslam who was captured Friday and is easy to get to talk.

Guess they thought it's best to blow shit up before they get caught, too.
[Image: pBD38Xq.png]
Email: insidious@protonmail.ch

Reply

RE: Attack on Brussels Airport, ISIS Strikes again #2
When I viewed this thread, I just happened to look at the time In my Taskbar:

[Image: uK1Q880.png]

Goodness me, what's this world coming to?
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post
Reply

RE: Attack on Brussels Airport, ISIS Strikes again #3
(03-23-2016, 11:32 AM)mothered Wrote: When I viewed this thread, I just happened to look at the time In my Taskbar:

[Image: uK1Q880.png]

Goodness me, what's this world coming to?

Man, that is very spooky @mothered .

Reply

RE: Attack on Brussels Airport, ISIS Strikes again #4
(03-23-2016, 11:32 AM)mothered Wrote: When I viewed this thread, I just happened to look at the time In my Taskbar:

[Image: uK1Q880.png]

Goodness me, what's this world coming to?

You think that's spooky? That happens to me almost every day.

Reply

RE: Attack on Brussels Airport, ISIS Strikes again #5
Terrorism is everywhere now, but why ISIS didn't go to Israel ? xD
- Web Developer & Designer

Website : https://developement.design/
Skype : ef.team
Email : business@developement.design

Reply

RE: Attack on Brussels Airport, ISIS Strikes again #6
(03-23-2016, 02:38 PM)m0dem Wrote: You think that's spooky? That happens to me almost every day.

2spooky4me guys can't handle it


(03-23-2016, 04:39 PM)DarSider Wrote: Terrorism is everywhere now, but why ISIS didn't go to Israel ? xD

That's a good question, I'm not really sure. Not an expert at this kind of stuff, but maybe they just don't have the capabilities. ISIS, as a decentralized fighting force just isn't able to organize to do any significant damage + Israel is heavily militarized, so whatever they do they'd be greeted with a barrage of missiles/bombs etc.
[Image: pBD38Xq.png]
Email: insidious@protonmail.ch

Reply

RE: Attack on Brussels Airport, ISIS Strikes again #7
(03-23-2016, 11:32 AM)mothered Wrote: When I viewed this thread, I just happened to look at the time In my Taskbar:

[Image: uK1Q880.png]

Goodness me, what's this world coming to?

@mothered is ISIS. Confirmed?

Reply

RE: Attack on Brussels Airport, ISIS Strikes again #8
(03-23-2016, 02:10 PM)D3faultCell Wrote: Man, that is very spooky @mothered .

Yeah I know.

Of all timings, It had to be precisely 9:11. I just happened to catch the time by chance, and Immediately took the screenshot.

(03-24-2016, 09:41 AM)Primitive Wrote: @mothered Is ISIS. Confirmed?

The last time I checked, no. Or am I?
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post
Reply