Login Register






Text-Shadow Colors filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Text-Shadow Colors #11
(03-20-2016, 06:43 PM)Nana Wrote: Tagging him every two days will not change anything, try PMing him or joining the discord.
I have done both. Just not about this thread.


RE: Text-Shadow Colors #12
Well, I thinks he will see this eventually.


RE: Text-Shadow Colors #13
(03-20-2016, 10:12 PM)D3faultCell Wrote: Well, I thinks he will see this eventually.

Well, that's the goal.


RE: Text-Shadow Colors #14
Shadows are supposed to be black. That's why they are called shadows.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)


RE: Text-Shadow Colors #15
Please keep in mind that Oni gets a whole ton of alerts. Most effect communication is direct. Glad he has seen it now though. Interesting idea guys!
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]


RE: Text-Shadow Colors #16
(03-21-2016, 09:34 PM)Oni Wrote: Shadows are supposed to be black. That's why they are called shadows.

What about if I changed the word shadows to shaders?


RE: Text-Shadow Colors #17
(03-21-2016, 09:34 PM)Oni Wrote: Shadows are supposed to be black. That's why they are called shadows.

Regardless of the way I used the word, the community seems to enjoy this idea. Are you going to think about it?