Ten Years of Service
Posts: 114
Threads: 20
RE: Spring Break 03-11-2016, 04:44 AM
#12
ุุ ุ
ุุ ุ
ุุ ุ
ุุ ุ
ุุ ุ
ุุ ุ
ุุ ุ
ุุ ุ
ุุ ุ
ุุ ุ
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2017, 05:08 AM by Lodi.)
โข
Ten Years of Service
Posts: 4,466
Threads: 227
RE: Spring Break 03-11-2016, 05:20 AM
#13
I get to go to Oregon with my girlfriend.
โข
Fourteen Years of Service
Posts: 74,287
Threads: 317
RE: Spring Break 03-11-2016, 01:38 PM
#14
Spring Is many months away In my locality, and when It does arrive, I seldom have a break.
I must say, I'm very exhausted from the monotony of work. A vacation Is certainly called-for. Those who're having or about to have a vacation, enjoy.
โข
Ten Years of Service
Posts: 1
Threads: 0
RE: Spring Break 03-11-2016, 05:08 PM
#16
next week for me got exams unfortunetaly..
โข
Ten Years of Service
Posts: 337
Threads: 17
RE: Spring Break 03-11-2016, 05:32 PM
#17
7 more school days for me, good enough I guess.
โข
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 9,098
Threads: 584
RE: Spring Break 03-11-2016, 10:30 PM
#19
I feel bad for people who have to work. I booked holiday but would normally be working full-time hours during breaks.
โข