Login Register






Vitamin C... filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Vitamin C... #21
I'm one of those ones who can't tell the difference. My girlfriend are one of those who can so she gave me her vitamin C gummies.

Reply

RE: Vitamin C... #22
I have a feeling it's going to be a couple weeks before I eat broccoli again.

Just kidding I can't stay away from my sweet bae.
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  🍬 🎀

Reply

RE: Vitamin C... #23
(03-09-2016, 12:02 AM)Customer Wrote: I have a feeling it's going to be a couple weeks before I eat broccoli again.

Just kidding I can't stay away from my sweet bae.

You actually like that stuff?

Reply

RE: Vitamin C... #24
(03-09-2016, 12:06 AM)Primitive Wrote: You actually like that stuff?

Love it.

Especially by itself.
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  🍬 🎀

Reply

RE: Vitamin C... #25
No sauce or seasoning? Just steamed?

Reply

RE: Vitamin C... #26
(03-07-2016, 11:23 PM)Primitive Wrote: If you've ever had gummy vitamin supplements, you will probably also know that they taste pretty good. So since I've been sick, I've been popping them as if they were candy. (I also ate a lot of candy. Nerds, Gobstoppers, JellyBeans, etc...) However, apparently you can technically "overdose" on Vitamin C.

http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifest...q-20058030

This is the part that bothers me.

[Image: bk90yJf.png]

I don't want that.

I have stopped my vitamin C addiction as of today since I've had the diarrhea, but that might've been from the fruit sundae I had.

Good day.
tmi
(03-07-2016, 11:36 PM)Primitive Wrote: Don't say that. I just had 2 pounds of raisins in three days.
You have a problem
Scientia potentia est

[Image: inkexplosion.jpg]

Reply

RE: Vitamin C... #27
(03-09-2016, 12:13 AM)DarkMuse Wrote: tmi
You have a problem

I have mononucleosis.

Reply

RE: Vitamin C... #28
(03-09-2016, 12:11 AM)Primitive Wrote: No sauce or seasoning? Just steamed?

Exactly.

I don't mind other stuff with it, but I mainly like it steamed by itself.
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  🍬 🎀

Reply

RE: Vitamin C... #29
(03-09-2016, 12:15 AM)Primitive Wrote: I have mononucleosis.

But... raisins?
Scientia potentia est

[Image: inkexplosion.jpg]

Reply

RE: Vitamin C... #30
(03-09-2016, 12:18 AM)DarkMuse Wrote: But... raisins?

Fibers help digestion.

Reply