Login Register






Checking Mail... filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Checking Mail... #31
(03-08-2016, 05:57 PM)primitiv Wrote: No one wants to read digital magazine articles on a 5.5 inch screen.

Or heaven forbid a smaller screen.

The only thing I can really read without problems on my phone is news articles, since mostly they're small snippets now-a-days.
telegram: @satan_sl


RE: Checking Mail... #32
(03-08-2016, 06:07 PM)Emm Wrote: Or heaven forbid a smaller screen.

The only thing I can really read without problems on my phone is news articles, since mostly they're small snippets now-a-days.

Small snippets are all I need. Concise and to the point is important.


RE: Checking Mail... #33
(03-08-2016, 06:09 PM)primitiv Wrote: Small snippets are all I need. Punctuality is important.

I believe that change was inspired by the popularity of Buzzfeed and similar sites, which deliver content in small amounts rather than in-depth.

Both a positive and negative of their influence, in my opinion.
telegram: @satan_sl


RE: Checking Mail... #34
(03-08-2016, 06:10 PM)Emm Wrote: I believe that change was inspired by the popularity of Buzzfeed and similar sites, which deliver content in small amounts rather than in-depth.

Both a positive and negative of their influence, in my opinion.

With everything, there are pros and cons. Yes. Sometimes you don't need the full story though.


RE: Checking Mail... #35
I only do this when I'm expecting something (other than bills, because fuck those).
[Image: C7i7aWu.png?1]


RE: Checking Mail... #36
(03-08-2016, 11:04 PM)Saya Wrote: I only do this when I'm expecting something (other than bills, because fuck those).

Unfortunately, that's something I have to expect regardless of my preference on receiving them.


RE: Checking Mail... #37
(03-08-2016, 11:05 PM)Primitive Wrote: Unfortunately, that's something I have to expect regardless of my preference on receiving them.

Let's send our bills back, but with used condoms inside. I bet they'll stop sending them.
[Image: C7i7aWu.png?1]


RE: Checking Mail... #38
(03-08-2016, 11:37 PM)Saya Wrote: Let's send our bills back, but with used condoms inside. I bet they'll stop sending them.

They'll send the IRS back.


RE: Checking Mail... #39
I don't check my physical mail every day, but I do check my inbox every couple of hours.
~i am not a real admin~


RE: Checking Mail... #40
(03-12-2016, 03:05 AM)Admin Wrote: I don't check my physical mail every day, but I do check my inbox every couple of hours.

OK.