Login Register






Forum Font filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Forum Font #21
(03-08-2016, 05:59 PM)Emm Wrote: Most people don't bother with that sort of thing unless they're making fonts or typographical pieces.

I can guess why. I think my friend took a course on this actually.

Reply

RE: Forum Font #22
I think I can notice the font difference on the tabs. I am not a fan. I'll take a screenshot on my computer once I get home.

Reply

RE: Forum Font #23
Here's the issue I'm talking about...

[Image: GAuVf77.png]

Notice the tabs vs. rest of the site.

Reply

RE: Forum Font #24
(03-08-2016, 09:24 PM)primitiv Wrote: Here's the issue I'm talking about...

[Image: GAuVf77.png]

Notice the tabs vs. rest of the site.

Clear your cache. That shouldn't happen.

Spoiler:
You're seeing Times New Roman, it should be Coda.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Forum Font #25
ctrl+f5'd

[Image: P0bcvai.png]

much nicer

oh, don't forget to add the e to my name

Reply

RE: Forum Font #26
(03-08-2016, 09:58 PM)Primitive Wrote: ctrl+f5'd

[Image: P0bcvai.png]

much nicer

oh, don't forget to add the e to my name

Yep, I love the new look. Forgot about Google Fonts. Might add Akane back, but not quite sure how.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Forum Font #27
Akane can maybe work for the "quick reply" or text boxes for replies and thread creations.

This font makes the forum have a very "console" type feel. (It's slick.)

Actually, no even better. Let Akane take the rest of the forum and leave the text boxes for replies and thread creation with this font.

& thanks for fixing my name.

Reply

RE: Forum Font #28
(03-08-2016, 10:04 PM)Primitive Wrote: Akane can maybe work for the "quick reply" or text boxes for replies and thread creations.

This font makes the forum have a very "console" type feel. (It's slick.)

Actually, no even better. Let Akane take the rest of the forum and leave the text boxes for replies and thread creation with this font.

& thanks for fixing my name.

I agree, it does create a rather nice effect.

AND YES TO AKANE <3 Come back!!
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: Forum Font #29
Does it have to be from Google fonts? I like this font a lot and it's not ideal to be a site wide font, but maybe you can find an appropriate section for this font.

http://www.fonts.com/font/monotype/monot...leWebFonts

Reply

RE: Forum Font #30
The fonts go well together. Nice.
[Image: C7i7aWu.png?1]

Reply