RE: Watching/Last Watched 02-18-2016, 02:13 AM
#21
| Otaku Watching/Last Watched filter_list | |
RE: Watching/Last Watched 02-18-2016, 04:15 PM
#23
RE: Watching/Last Watched 02-18-2016, 08:45 PM
#25
Currently rewatching Kyouka.
Really like this anime!
Really like this anime!
![[Image: tenor.gif]](https://media.tenor.com/images/40e171e6954998e4c640c1a106cd238c/tenor.gif)
🍫 🍬 🎀
RE: Watching/Last Watched 03-21-2016, 04:15 PM
#26
Still have to finish Gangsta. 1-2 episodes left. Any suggestions for what I should watch next?
RE: Watching/Last Watched 03-21-2016, 07:29 PM
#27
(03-21-2016, 04:15 PM)Oni Wrote: Still have to finish Gangsta. 1-2 episodes left. Any suggestions for what I should watch next?
Hey @Oni what did you think about Gansta?
RE: Watching/Last Watched 03-21-2016, 08:08 PM
#28
(03-21-2016, 07:29 PM)D3faultCell Wrote: Hey @Oni what did you think about Gansta?
Really good, but tends to slow down at times. I'd recommend it.
RE: Watching/Last Watched 03-23-2016, 10:44 AM
#30
Everyone start watching Erased/Boku dake ga Inai Machi.
It's time travel related and really good. Reminds me of Steins; Gate.
It's time travel related and really good. Reminds me of Steins; Gate.












![[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/7ajmN5P.jpg)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)



















