Login Register






Otaku Watching/Last Watched filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Watching/Last Watched #21
(02-18-2016, 02:09 AM)Almighty Wrote:
Spoiler:
Yeah the ranking are pretty cool and it would be awesome to get one of the tags. Not if it was D/0 though because who would want to be a loser Tongue

Could get D-9 as a joke. Some people are burnt out on Celebrer.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Watching/Last Watched #22
(02-18-2016, 02:13 AM)Oni Wrote: Could get D-9 as a joke. Some people are burnt out on Celebrer.

then it would be

tfw no one get's the joke about my tags

Reply

RE: Watching/Last Watched #23
(02-18-2016, 02:22 AM)Almighty Wrote: then it would be

tfw no one get's the joke about my tags

Might start reading the manga again.

Spoiler:
Manga Rock ftw
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Watching/Last Watched #24
(02-18-2016, 04:15 PM)Oni Wrote: Might start reading the manga again.

Spoiler:
Manga Rock ftw

I got a few suggestions for you that I just read today

Spoiler:
but Zingbox is better : <

Reply

RE: Watching/Last Watched #25
Currently rewatching Kyouka.

Really like this anime!
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  🍬 🎀

Reply

RE: Watching/Last Watched #26
Still have to finish Gangsta. 1-2 episodes left. Any suggestions for what I should watch next?
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Watching/Last Watched #27
(03-21-2016, 04:15 PM)Oni Wrote: Still have to finish Gangsta. 1-2 episodes left. Any suggestions for what I should watch next?

Hey @Oni what did you think about Gansta?

Reply

RE: Watching/Last Watched #28
(03-21-2016, 07:29 PM)D3faultCell Wrote: Hey @Oni what did you think about Gansta?

Really good, but tends to slow down at times. I'd recommend it.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Watching/Last Watched #29
(03-21-2016, 08:08 PM)Oni Wrote: Really good, but tends to slow down at times. I'd recommend it.

Cool, I think that shall be my next watch.

Reply

RE: Watching/Last Watched #30
Everyone start watching Erased/Boku dake ga Inai Machi.
It's time travel related and really good. Reminds me of Steins; Gate.

[+] 1 user Likes BiscuitEdi's post
Reply