Login Register






$900M in Crystal Meth found in Bra Inserts filter_list
Author
Message
RE: $900M in Crystal Meth found in Bra Inserts #11
(02-16-2016, 04:21 AM)primitiv Wrote: Money's pretty cool, but...

Hiding dergs in my Victoria's Secret lingerie isn't as cool.

But I guess I know what Victoria's secret is now.

Semi-related:
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

[+] 1 user Likes Oni's post
Reply

RE: $900M in Crystal Meth found in Bra Inserts #12
Anything for money right?
~~ Might be back? ~~

Reply

RE: $900M in Crystal Meth found in Bra Inserts #13
(02-15-2016, 11:42 PM)Yoko Wrote: Although nobody likes to discuss it, it's true that drug lords are the richest men in the world.

I know what you're saying there's no doubt about that, but the question remains, for how long?

Often they p**s someone off at some point, and It's that person who provides the tip-off to police.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: $900M in Crystal Meth found in Bra Inserts #14
Whaouh people it's crazy OMG
[Image: 1454801757-roger.png]
I'm a crazy man !
Don't fuck with me !

Reply