Login Register






Thread Preview filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Thread Preview #11
(02-07-2016, 01:08 AM)zorrophreak Wrote: it'd be a bit hard to fit it in the page cleanly because of SL's color scheme

If it conforms to the color scheme and maintains a clean look, I can't see it being that difficult, especially if you add a little shadow to it.

A side note: if this is added, it'd be nice to have an option to turn this off. I can't see a problem with it being added, but I may not enjoy having these popups when I'm gonna read all the threads anyways.


RE: Thread Preview #12
The word "uninteresting" is a bit subjective but this is a great idea. How many characters would it allow to preview? Some people are not able to give out ideas in under 140 chars.


RE: Thread Preview #13
This is a good initiative, it also allows you to see what speaks the subject in depth
Although found man'
[Image: 1454801757-roger.png]
I'm a crazy man !
Don't fuck with me !


RE: Thread Preview #14
Considering adding this, although I'm not sure how great it'd be for performance.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)


RE: Thread Preview #15
I think this would be a great idea. For sure because you would know the insights and whether you like it or not before opening the thread.

I think performance issues would be minimal.
~~ Might be back? ~~


RE: Thread Preview #16
(02-06-2016, 11:33 PM)The High Roller Wrote: I'm straight forward and I don't kiss ass. You either like me or not that's all there is to it.

What?




Just to clarify - I meant Original Post! Oops!

(02-07-2016, 12:05 AM)ImmNinjaxD Wrote: I don't think that's what she meant. From what I got, OP meant the post itself, and not this thread in particular.

You're right.

My bad for not being clear though! Got nothing against you High Roller. xD
(This post was last modified: 02-17-2016, 11:22 PM by Jiggly.)
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]