Login Register






Tataouine occupied by ISIS filter_list
Author
Message
Tataouine occupied by ISIS #1
Tataouine, the area in Tunisia that inspired the name of Skywalker's home planet, is now occupied by ISIS.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/24...36188.html
It's often the outcasts, the iconoclasts ... those who have the least to lose because they
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.

Reply

RE: Tataouine occupied by ISIS #2
kek'd @Panty.

Also, this is horrible that ISIS took it over, yet simultaneously hillarious.
You can find me on Keybase
"Reach the state of ubiquity, and you will be in control"
Student, Technician, Designer, and more.
[Image: YUpAMpx.png]

Reply

RE: Tataouine occupied by ISIS #3
I thought this was a joke. That's just sad.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Tataouine occupied by ISIS #4
(02-01-2016, 11:39 PM)Oni Wrote: I thought this was a joke. That's just sad.

This ^^^

Why must almost everything nowadays, lead to military combat.

Quote:Last week, terrorists attacked the National Bardo Museum in the nation's capital, Tunis, killing 23 and leaving many others wounded
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: Tataouine occupied by ISIS #5
(02-02-2016, 01:26 PM)mothered Wrote: This ^^^

Why must almost everything nowadays, lead to military combat.

It actually is very understandable why this turned into a military combat. The video below should explain who is fighting and why. ISIS didn't exist until the war had already started, but media don't care for facts like that today. But there are a lot of parties involved over there and in my opinion, where they stand is the main cause of problem of fighting isis and resolving the issues in Syria.


Reply

RE: Tataouine occupied by ISIS #6
(02-05-2016, 01:52 AM)Loki123 Wrote: It actually is very understandable why this turned into a military combat. The video below should explain who is fighting and why. ISIS didn't exist until the war had already started, but media don't care for facts like that today. But there are a lot of parties involved over there and in my opinion, where they stand is the main cause of problem of fighting isis and resolving the issues in Syria.


This completely answers my question.

Thanks for the Info (and video), It makes perfect sense.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: Tataouine occupied by ISIS #7
(02-05-2016, 02:06 PM)mothered Wrote: This completely answers my question.

Thanks for the Info (and video), It makes perfect sense.

I have to withdraw one piece of information from my post. ISIS did exist before that war, but their involvement in Syria didn't start until after the war. Before the war known as ISI.. (Islamic State of Iraq)

But I hope I cleared up why war started over there. Basically the same thing as France and Napoleon, Lybia and others.

Reply

RE: Tataouine occupied by ISIS #8
(02-05-2016, 04:10 PM)Loki123 Wrote: I have to withdraw one piece of information from my post. ISIS did exist before that war, but their involvement in Syria didn't start until after the war. Before the war known as ISI.. (Islamic State of Iraq)

But I hope I cleared up why war started over there. Basically the same thing as France and Napoleon, Lybia and others.

You most certainly have not only cleared It up, but defined It In a very understandable manner.

Thanks again.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post
Reply

RE: Tataouine occupied by ISIS #9
(02-06-2016, 03:52 AM)mothered Wrote: You most certainly have not only cleared It up, but defined It In a very understandable manner.

Thanks again.

Well.. considering.. I do think I did well..

If you would give me a day or two.. I could probably present you an accurate essay describing in detail why the war started but I think I did enough, hopefully. Glad I cleared some things up at least. HeartHeart

*Yes, I be super drunk at the moment.*

Reply

RE: Tataouine occupied by ISIS #10
(02-06-2016, 05:10 AM)Loki123 Wrote: *Yes, I be super drunk at the moment.*

Well, considering your state at the time of your post, you did very well Indeed.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply