Login Register






Otaku Watching/Last Watched filter_list
Author
Message
Watching/Last Watched #1
What are you currently watching and/or what is the last show you watched?

@Jiggly and I just finished watching Space Captain Harlock. I thought it was decent/good. The animation threw me off a bit, though.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Watching/Last Watched #2
Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse. Loving it.

Reply

RE: Watching/Last Watched #3
Recently i am watching dragon ball super and completed one punch man. Last one is pretty funny, was kinda pesimistic on it. Boy i was wrong, it's great.

Reply

Watching/Last Watched #4
I got the entirety of the To Aru series, every one ever made. Went to the depths of hell to find some specials and stuff with engsub. Currently on episode 9 of majutsu no index.

Reply

RE: Watching/Last Watched #5
I kinda liked the animation but it's not something I'd watch a lot of. Good film but not mind-blowing.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: Watching/Last Watched #6
I'm trying "No Game No Life" thanks to https://sinister.li/Thread-Recomendation-Flowchart

I've only seen the first episode. So far, it's pretty alright, though I'm not -huge- into the whole siscon thing :L

Reply

RE: Watching/Last Watched #7
I just completed one punch man a few hours ago.

Reply

RE: Watching/Last Watched #8
Currently rewatching Nichijou. Great show imo, wish there was more episodes to it (but as a lot of anime, it only has one season)

Reply

RE: Watching/Last Watched #9
Watching Gangsta. It gets really dark at some points.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Watching/Last Watched #10
I recently just started watching Boku dake ga Inai Machi. This has some kinda The Butterfly Effect on it which is nice.

Reply