Fourteen Years of Service
Posts: 2,759
Threads: 297
RE: Watching/Last Watched 01-15-2016, 12:19 PM
#2
Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse. Loving it.
•
Eleven Years of Service
Posts: 9
Threads: 0
RE: Watching/Last Watched 01-15-2016, 01:47 PM
#3
Recently i am watching dragon ball super and completed one punch man. Last one is pretty funny, was kinda pesimistic on it. Boy i was wrong, it's great.
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 1,038
Threads: 59
Watching/Last Watched 01-28-2016, 04:20 AM
#4
I got the entirety of the To Aru series, every one ever made. Went to the depths of hell to find some specials and stuff with engsub. Currently on episode 9 of majutsu no index.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 9,098
Threads: 584
RE: Watching/Last Watched 01-28-2016, 09:18 PM
#5
I kinda liked the animation but it's not something I'd watch a lot of. Good film but not mind-blowing.
•
Ten Years of Service
Posts: 116
Threads: 9
RE: Watching/Last Watched 01-29-2016, 10:46 PM
#7
I just completed one punch man a few hours ago.
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 235
Threads: 6
RE: Watching/Last Watched 01-29-2016, 11:43 PM
#8
Currently rewatching Nichijou. Great show imo, wish there was more episodes to it (but as a lot of anime, it only has one season)
•
Fourteen Years of Service
Posts: 19,151
Threads: 2,067
RE: Watching/Last Watched 01-30-2016, 12:33 PM
#9
Watching Gangsta. It gets really dark at some points.
•
Ten Years of Service
Posts: 166
Threads: 10
RE: Watching/Last Watched 02-03-2016, 06:47 AM
#10
I recently just started watching Boku dake ga Inai Machi. This has some kinda The Butterfly Effect on it which is nice.
•