Login Register






Otaku Anime Lounge #6 (REVIVE TIME) filter_list
Author
Message
Anime Lounge #6 (REVIVE TIME) #1
[Image: reVZOD7.png]
YOU WON'T DIE ON ME edition.

WE GOT DA RULEZ

(Rules thus far)
-No Flaming someone for their liking of anime, shit's not right, yo.
-No waifu shit talkin', only faggots who are jelly and peanut butter do this.
-All hentai/ecchi goes in the hentai section.
(If you have any suggestions for rules, feel free to reply to this thread or PM @Customer or @Jiggly)

Thread question:
What anime are you currently watching?
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  πŸ¬Β πŸŽ€

Reply

RE: Anime Lounge #6 (REVIVE TIME) #2
I'm a faggot and I watch slice of life animus.
Currently rewatching the first one I saw (and enjoyed), Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo.
[Image: 43643.jpg]

Reply

RE: Anime Lounge #6 (REVIVE TIME) #3
(01-27-2016, 03:57 AM)ImmNinjaxD Wrote: I'm a faggot and I watch slice of life animus.
Currently rewatching the first one I saw (and enjoyed), Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo.
[Image: 43643.jpg]

Really love that anime, it's so funny.

I watched it a while ago so I don't remember much of it. I should probably rewatch too.
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  πŸ¬Β πŸŽ€

Reply

RE: Anime Lounge #6 (REVIVE TIME) #4
(01-27-2016, 04:06 AM)Customer Wrote: Really love that anime, it's so funny.

I watched it a while ago so I don't remember much of it. I should probably rewatch too.

When I first saw it, I really related to it because it's generally about teenagers trying to find a creative passion. I'm pretty much the same way, so it hit home and is probably my favorite anime to date.

Reply

RE: Anime Lounge #6 (REVIVE TIME) #5
Haven't seen much come by lately that I'm interested in watching. The Shonen market is kind of bland atm, nothing exciting to my knowledge as of late.

Reply

RE: Anime Lounge #6 (REVIVE TIME) #6
I'm currently rewatching Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai, and Durarara.
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  πŸ¬Β πŸŽ€

Reply

RE: Anime Lounge #6 (REVIVE TIME) #7
Gangsta is pretty good so far. I'm about halfway done watching it.

(01-27-2016, 07:08 AM)Customer Wrote: I'm currently rewatching Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai, and Durarara.

I might watch Haganai. It's not exactly my genre, but still. Tongue
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Anime Lounge #6 (REVIVE TIME) #8
(01-27-2016, 09:59 AM)Oni Wrote: Gangsta is pretty good so far. I'm about halfway done watching it.


I might watch Haganai. It's not exactly my genre, but still. Tongue

Oh god it had me in tears. The funny kind, not the anohana kind.
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  πŸ¬Β πŸŽ€

Reply

RE: Anime Lounge #6 (REVIVE TIME) #9
I'm looking forward to a bunch of new shows and want to watch a bunch on Oni's recommendation lists!

[+] 1 user Likes Akane's post
Reply

RE: Anime Lounge #6 (REVIVE TIME) #10
[Image: 35749.jpg]
Synopsis
Chihaya Ayase is a frank and ebullient girl who becomes fascinated by the obscure world of competitive karuta, a card game based on Japanese poetry.

What the hell is Katura?
Of course, that was my first reaction.
But then...
Wow...
Just wow...
[Image: master645.png]

β€œLife before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination.” ― The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson

Reply