Login Register






Otaku I bought... Another figure! filter_list
Author
Message
RE: I bought... Another figure! #11
(01-24-2016, 07:58 PM)Skullmeat Wrote: A few of them sit on my desk. I admire them when I get the chance.

Blah ok Biggrin

(01-25-2016, 12:24 AM)roger_smith Wrote: It's a good thing you can then Wink

Lol you make it sound as if you are an addict o.O

Reply

RE: I bought... Another figure! #12
(01-25-2016, 12:53 AM)Crystal Wrote: Lol you make it sound as if you are an addict o.O

He's basically saying that is your opinion, but let others do what they want with their money Biggrin

Reply

RE: I bought... Another figure! #13
(01-25-2016, 12:56 AM)ImmNinjaxD (⌐■_■) Wrote: He's basically saying that is your opinion, but let others do what they want with their money Biggrin

Thank you, yes.
---
Click here to get started with Linux!

If I helped you, please +rep me, apparently we've started over on Rep and I'd like to break 100 again...

Inori Wrote: got clickbaited by roger

[+] 1 user Likes roger_smith's post
Reply

RE: I bought... Another figure! #14
(01-24-2016, 11:58 AM)Panty Wrote: Probably $50+, figures of that size usually do.

That's not too badly priced, money well spent Indeed.

Thanks for the reply.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: I bought... Another figure! #15
(01-25-2016, 01:19 PM)mothered Wrote: That's not too badly priced, money well spent Indeed.

Thanks for the reply.

Was indeed $50... my most expensive figure is in the $200 range, though.

Reply

RE: I bought... Another figure! #16
(01-25-2016, 03:54 PM)Skullmeat Wrote: Was indeed $50... my most expensive figure is in the $200 range, though.

Even so at 200$, If It's something you so desire, then be It as It may.

My motto Is "If you can afford It, you can't put a price on happiness".
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply